Friday, July 10, 2009

Psalm 6

Message
9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy;
the LORD accepts my prayer.


Promise

9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy;
the LORD accepts my prayer.

10 All my enemies will be ashamed and dismayed;
they will turn back in sudden disgrace.

Warning

discipline me in your wrath v1

Father pls dont do this

Application

Father I thank you that you for hearing my prayers. Father I am asking for a sign as to which I must do. In what particular blog should I work on. Father give me sign. I also ask for help to conquer poverty. an enemy who keep us slave. I pray God to deliver me from this enemy and discover your richness. I claim Father your promise of prosperity and abundant life. thats why I am doing and what I could do best but still i want a confirmation a sign if this is really what you want me to do. Father have mercy give me a sign.

No comments: