Monday, February 2, 2009

Mathew 16-17

Message
27 For the Son of Man will come with his angels in the glory of his Father and will judge all people according to their deeds C16

20 “You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.[p]” C17


Commands
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me.C17

 But even as he spoke, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy. Listen to him.C17

Promise
17 Jesus replied, “You are blessed, Simon son of John,[e] because my Father in heaven has revealed this to you. You did not learn this from any human being.

Warning
6 “Watch out!” Jesus warned them. “Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”C16

25 If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it C17

 20 “You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.[p]”C17

Application and Prayer
Father teach me to have a submissive heart. and touch every people in church to see where to submit.


1 comment:

Malim Sempurna said...

thank for visit. this is mau refferal link.
http://www.ziddu.com/register.php?referralid=malim(y]-vl;D!xV